Master Guide/Child Development
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Prerequisites||Spiritual Development||Skills Development||Child Development||Leadership Development||Fitness Lifestyle Development||Documentation|
- 1 1. Read or listen to the book Education and submit a one-page response focusing on the benefits of your reading.
- 2 2. Read or listen to either Child Guidance or Messages to Young People and submit a one-page response focusing on the benefits of your reading.
- 3 3. Attend one seminar dealing with child development relating to the age of your primary ministry group.
- 4 4. Observe for a period of two (2) hours a group of Adventurers or Pathfinders and write a reflection on their interaction.
- 5 5. Attend a seminar on discipline.