Master Guide/Leadership Development
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Prerequisites||Spiritual Development||Skills Development||Child Development||Leadership Development||Fitness Lifestyle Development||Documentation|
- 1 1. Read a current book about “Leadership Skill Development” such as:
- 1.1 a. Positive Church in a Negative World by John Arrias
- 1.2 b. Take the Risk by Ben Carson
- 1.3 c. Ellen White on Leadership by Cindy Tutsh
- 1.4 d. Help! I’m being Followed by Clinton Valleyn
- 1.5 e. Another book that is approved by your conference Youth, Pathfinder or Adventurer Director, or their designated Master Guide representative.
- 2 2. Demonstrate your leadership skills by doing the following:
- 2.1 a. Develop and conduct three creative worships for children and/or teenagers.
- 2.2 b. Participate in a leadership role with your local church children’s/youth group in a Conference sponsored event.
- 2.3 c. Teach three Adventurer Awards or two Pathfinder Honors.
- 2.4 d. Assist in planning and leading a field trip for a group of Adventurers, Pathfinders or Sabbath School class.
- 2.5 e. Be an active Adventurer, Pathfinders, or Sabbath School staff member for at least one year and attend at least 75% of all staff meetings
- 3 3. Write personal goals that you would like to accomplish in your ministry.
- 4 4. Identify three current goals in your life, at least one of which is spiritually oriented, and list three goals or objects for each.