Master Guide/Skills Development
From Pathfinder Wiki
- 1 1. Attend and complete a seminar in each of the following ten subjects: (Each seminar must be at least 75 minutes long).
- 1.1 a. How to be a Christian Leader & Leadership Skills
- 1.2 b. Vision, Mission and Motivation
- 1.3 c. Communication Theory and Listening Skills
- 1.4 d. Practical Communication Practices
- 1.5 e. Understanding Teaching and Learning Styles
- 1.6 f. Creativity and Resources Development
- 1.7 g. How to Prepare Effective Creative Worships
- 1.8 h. Principles of Youth and Children’s Evangelism
- 1.9 i. How to Lead a Child to Christ
- 1.10 j. Understanding your Spiritual Gifts
- 2 2. Attend a seminar on Risk Management that focus’ on Adventurer and Pathfinder Activities.
- 3 3. Attend a Seminar on Child Abuse Prevention
- 4 4. Have or earn the following honors
- 5 5. Earn two additional honors not previously earned: one from the list below and a skill level 2 or 3 honor from a list provided by your local conference.
- 6 6. Hold a current First Aid & CPR certificate or its equivalent. (Instructor Required)
- 7 7. Supervise participants through either the Adventurer Curriculum or Pathfinder Investiture Achievement, or teach a Sabbath School class for children ages 6-15, or its equivalent for at least one year. (Candidates under 18 must have a supervising adult).