Template:Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Regional/State Study (Template)
From Pathfinder Wiki
|State Study (Template)|
| Florida Conference
|| Skill Level Unknown
Year of Introduction: 2007
- 1 1. Make a scrapbook to include the following information. Use pictures, maps, or drawings to make it attractive.*
- 2 2. Name the state and the year it joined the union.
- 3 3. Draw or find a picture of the following:
- 4 4. Name the state song and motto.
- 5 5. Draw a map and show the capital, major cities, rivers, and lakes.
- 6 6. Name the national parks and three state parks.
- 7 7. Name at least two natural resources, major products, and industries, etc.
- 8 8. Name at least three interesting places to visit.
- 9 9. Name the Seventh-day Adventist conference president.
- 10 10. Name the city where the conference office is located.
- 11 11. How many of the following does the SDA denomination have in this state?
- 12 12. Does this state have an SDA college or university? If so, give name and location.
- 13 13. Give the month and year you collected this information.
- 14 14. Use pamphlets for parks and places to visit.
- 15 References
- 16 Important Notes
- 16.1 *The patch is designed so that you can add one star to the flag for every state you study for the honor.
- 16.2 This is a Regional Honor offered by the Florida Conference. You can obtain the patch and additional stars for each state you study from the Florida Pathfinder Store. You can NOT get these items from AdventSource or other Conferences.
For answers to other states, see [[../State Study/]].