AY Honor Cultural Diversity Appreciation
You've seen what happens in society when we don't appreciate the cultural diversity that surrounds us. Be a part of the change -- by learning about the cultural diversity present in your church, school, and community. Listen, watch, and learn about the diversity that enriches our experiences and lives. Learn to ask good questions, make wise observations, and experience different foods, holidays, games, and clothes -- all while building new relationships.
Investiture Achievement Connection: This Honor is related to the Investiture Achievement requirements for COMPANION Making Friends which require the completion of Requirements #1-3 of this Honor. The Advanced Ribbon requires completion of this Honor.
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
- k. Attend church with your friend if it is a different church than yours, or attend a church service of a different cultural group. Identify 3 similarities and 3 differences you observe in the church services.
- Has insignia image
- AY Honors/Family, Origins and Heritage Master Award/options
- AY Honors/ADRA Master Award/Other
- AY Honors/HonorLanding
- AY Honor Categories/Spiritual Growth, Outreach and Heritage
- AY Honors/Spiritual Growth, Outreach and Heritage
- AY Honors/Introduced in 1929
- AY Honors/Skill Level 2
- AY Honors/Approved by General Conference
- Uses HonorLanding Template
- AY Honors/IAConnection