AY Honor Geocaching Requirements used by General Conference
1. Define Geocaching.
2. What is a GPS receiver?
3. Demonstrate 2 ways of finding the location of a Geocache in your area on a Geocache website or App.
4. Demonstrate entering the latitude and longitude coordinates into the GPS to find a Geocache in your area.
5. Define the following terms:
6. What items may be left in a geocache? Which items may not? What is usually in a cache?
7. Know and practice good Travel Bug Etiquette
8. What is meant by Cache In, Trash Out (CITO)?
9. Find 3 Geocaches in your area, at least one of which must be a regular (traditional) cache.
10. Discuss Matthew 6:19-21 and Jeremiah 29:13 and compare them to geocaching.
11. Discuss safety concerns you should consider when geocaching.