AY Honor Maori Lore
From Pathfinder Wiki
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
3. Visit a marae with a group that has been called to a hui. Write a report on the events that take place from the time you arrive at the marae to the time you leave. State the name of the marae, its locality and the tribe to which it is affiliated.
9. Do one of the following:
- a. If possible, visit an old pā site and make a brief written report on what you could see.
- b. Research briefly the history and architecture of New Zealand’s native people (Māori) pā sites. Then, visit ruins or a reenactment site of native peoples in your region or a region you are visiting. Report on your experience.
- c. Research New Zealand (Māori) pā sites as well as native peoples villages and/or fortresses that were built in your locality. Write, draw, illustrate, create models, or explain what a pā was, and how it compares and contrasts with the sites built by native historic peoples in your region.
- Has insignia image
- AY Honors/Artisan Master Award
- AY Honors/HonorLanding
- AY Honor Categories/Arts, Crafts and Hobbies
- AY Honors/Arts, Crafts and Hobbies
- AY Honors/Introduced in Unknown
- AY Honors/Skill Level 1
- AY Honors/Approved by North American Division
- Uses HonorLanding Template
- AY Honor Config/Has Requirement Variants
- AY Honor Config/Has Answer Key Variants