Difference between revisions of "AY Honors/Raptors - Advanced"
(Bot: Automated import of articles *** existing text overwritten ***)
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 22:53, 11 April 2021
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
7. Arrange or participate in a service project benefiting raptors (such as: clean up, habitat/migratory route preservation/restoration, food source preservation, helping others learn about raptors). Write a report about the following things (including maps, photographs or drawings may help):
- a. Where did you visit?
- b. When did you visit?
- c. What did you do there?
- d. New information you have learned beyond what was learned in the basic honor.
- e. Information about the specific area you visited.
- f. Describe the service project you did (be specific).
- g. What did you learn about yourself while doing the service project?
- h. What did you learn about a raptor's range, habitat, diet, mating & reproduction, and status in conservation while doing this service project?