Difference between revisions of "AY Honors/Swimming - Intermediate/Requirements"
(Bot: Automated import of articles *** existing text overwritten ***)
m (Protected "AY Honor Swimming - Intermediate Requirements": Bot: Protecting all pages from category .*/e[sn] ([Move=Allow only administrators] (indefinite) [Edit=Allow only administrators] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 03:56, 27 January 2021
Swimming - Intermediate
Prolog: Complete the Red Cross Swimming level V - Stroke Refinement or the following:
1. Demonstrate alternate breathing.
2. Demonstrate stride jump entry.
3. Demonstrate standing dive from board.
4. Demonstrate long shallow dive.
5. Swim breaststroke--ten yards.
6. Swim side stroke--ten yards.
7. Swim underwater-15 yards.
8. Swim elementary backstroke--25 yards.
9. Demonstrate dolphin kick--10 yards.
10. Swim front crawl--50 yards.
11. Swim back crawl--10 yards.
12. Demonstrate open turn on front.
13. Demonstrate open turn on back.
14. Discuss safe rules for diving from a board.
15. Discuss recognition of spinal injury.
16. Demonstrate hip/shoulder support.
17. Demonstrate feet-first surface dive.
18. Tread water for two minutes total with two different kicks.