|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Libro de respuestas de especialidades JA/Artes y actividades manuales/Artesanía
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South Pacific Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2011
- 1 1. What is Folk Art?
- 2 2. Give a brief history of Folk Art.
- 3 3. List the basic materials required for Folk Art.
- 4 4. Know and adhere to all safety considerations when doing Folk Art.
- 5 5. Explain how to care for brushes.
- 6 6. Explain how to prepare various types of surfaces for painting.
- 7 7. Demonstrate how to trace and transfer designs onto the project.
- 8 8. Explain and demonstrate special effects used in base coating.
- 9 9. Demonstrate the following:
- 9.1 a. The basic strokes using a round brush as well as loading, tipping and side loading.
- 9.2 b. The basic strokes using a flat brush as well as loading and tipping, blending, double loading and floats.
- 9.3 c. How to use dots for filler flowers and lace.
- 9.4 d. How to use a stipple brush for flower centres and teddy bears.
- 9.5 e. How to use basic brush strokes to create flowers and leaves.
- 9.6 f. How to finish the project using sealers.
- 10 10. Complete at least two Folk Art projects.
- 11 11. Who did God give special wisdom in all artistic work for the construction of the sanctuary in the wilderness? Give the Bible reference. Briefly describe its construction.
- 12 12. List five (5) Bible symbols or motifs that could be incorporated into Folk Art.
- 13 13. How can Folk Art be used as a witness of God’s goodness?
- 14 14. What is the Book of Kells? How is it relevant to Folk Art?
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.