|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Libro de respuestas de especialidades JA/Estudio de la naturaleza/Pantanos y ciénagas - Avanzado
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Bogs & Fens - Advanced|
| General Conference
|| Skill Level 3
Year of Introduction: 2014
- 1 1. Earn the Bogs and Fens Honor.
- 2 2. Arrange or participate in a service project benefiting a bog or fen community (clean up, trail making, helping others learn about this specific habitat). Write a report about the following things (including maps, photographs or drawings may help):
- 2.1 a. What bog or fen did you visit?
- 2.2 b. When did you visit?
- 2.3 c. What did you do there?
- 2.4 d. New information you have learned about this type of habitat beyond what was learned in the basic honor.
- 2.5 e. Information about the specific bog or fen you visited.
- 2.6 f. Describe the service project you did (be specific).
- 2.7 g. What did you learn about yourself while doing the service project?
- 2.8 h. What did you learn about this habitat while doing this service project?
- 3 References
This Honor is a component of the Conservation Master Award.
1. Earn the Bogs and Fens Honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Bogs & Fens honor.