|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Libro de respuestas de especialidades JA/Crecimiento espiritual, actividades misioneras y herencia/Audio y sonido
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Audio and Sound|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Define what is audio and sound.
- 2 2. What are the necessary qualities that a person should have in charge of audio and sound in church?
- 3 3. Know and mention the usefulness of the following equipment:
- 4 4. What is the function of a mixing console? Using the mixing console of the church, mention its main inputs and outputs, and say what each button does.
- 5 5. What are the most used types of cables? Define the uses of each one.
- 6 6. What types of microphones are the most used?
- 7 7. What can prevent the proper functioning of a wireless microphone?
- 8 8. What is equalization?
- 9 9. What is the function of a compressor?
- 10 10. Why does reverberation happen and how can it be avoided?
- 11 11. What is the importance of having divine worship service to operate sound and audio?
- 12 12. Operate the mixing console during at least two programs, under the direction of the audio and sound manager of the church.
- 13 13. Assist the audio and sound team of your church for at least three months.
- 14 References
Earning this honor meets a requirement for: