|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Libro de respuestas de especialidades JA/Actividades recreacionales/Carritos de rueditas
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Make a project to make a soapbox car within the following dimensions:
- 2 2. Know how to use tools, such as a hammer, saw, drill, and know and practice the care you should have with each one of them.
- 3 3. What is the difference of a manual brake and a power brake? Why is it not convenient to adjust the brakes to the wheels?
- 4 4. Complete your project, assembly, and finishing with paint.
- 5 5. Know what friction, adhesion and lubrication is in regards to bearings and how it affects its performance.
- 6 6. Have basic knowledge of first aid in case of minor abrasions, and defensive driving for your safety in curves and speeding.
- 7 7. Know which are the appropriate places to train and test your soapbox car.
- 8 8. Participate in an event in your club or district observing safety rules, such as appropriate place, personal protection equipment, as well as sportsmanship.
- 9 9. What is the safety equipment that should be used in this sport? Why should they be used whenever practicing this sport?
- 10 References