|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Regional/Bagpipes - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Bagpipes - Advanced|
| British Union
|| Skill Level Unknown
Year of Introduction: 2019
- 1 1. Learn and share at least seven historical points about the Great Highland bagpipe.
- 2 2. Who are the primary individuals who developed the Great Highland bagpipe into its current form?
- 3 3. Define the functions and materials of each part of the bagpipe, then choose what material you would use to make your own bagpipe.
- 4 4. How many tuning pins can be found on a set of bagpipes?
- 5 5. Under what classification of instruments do bagpipes appear?
- 6 6. Name 10 pieces and their purpose in the construction of the bagpipe.
- 7 7. What is the name of the white material used for sealing the various bagpipe joints?
- 8 8. What factors contribute the bagpipe to go out of tune so easily?
- 9 9. What are some ways to teach and learn the bagpipe?
- 10 10. Share the reasons and approaches to animal conservation in the making of modern bagpipes, as well as explain why there has been a return to bags made from animal skin.
- 11 11. Attend or watch a bagpipe performance, then talk to the bagpiper.
- 12 References