|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Libro de respuestas de especialidades JA/Actividades vocacionales/Administración
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Define administration and what is its importance in the different aspects of daily life.
- 2 2. Define the following terms of administration:
- 3 3. Tell the difference between efficient and effective.
- 4 4. According to Maslow's theory of motivation, human needs as are organized and arranged in a hierarchy of levels of importance and influence. Explain these needs, also known as Maslow's pyramid.
- 5 5. Leadership is present in many moments of life. Write an essay (of 20 to 40 lines) describing the importance of leadership in administration.
- 6 6. Make a flow chart of the organization of the Pathfinder club, in all its levels (worldly and nationally), highlighting the club you belong to.
- 7 7. Define planning and its importance in the Pathfinder club.
- 8 8. Develop a year plan of Pathfinder activities, including plans for the regular and advanced classes, containing goals, strategies, action plans and ways to control each stage. Execute this plan for at least 6 months.
- 9 9. Define the MASP (Method of Analysis and Solutions to Problems) method and discuss the importance of analyzing problems a club faces and finding solutions.
- 10 10. Find a Bible study that shows the importance of administration.
- 11 References