Difference between revisions of "Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Teaching (General Conference)/R56"
From Pathfinder Wiki
(Marked this version for translation)
m (FuzzyBot moved page Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Teaching/R56 to Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Teaching (General Conference)/R56 without leaving a redirect: Part of translatable page "Adventist Youth Honors Answ...)
Latest revision as of 14:59, 31 March 2020
Choose the requirement based on your age.
5. If you are 16 years old or younger, do the following for a minimum of 40 minutes per week for three weeks.
- a. Assist a teacher in designing and preparing a bulletin board.
- b. Assist a teacher in preparing learning aids.
- c. With the supervision of a teacher, teach a child or class at least one concept.
6. If you are older than 16 years, do three of the following:
- a. Teach an adult's or children's Sabbath School class for a minimum of six weeks.
- b. Teach in one day in each department of Vacation Bible School.
- c. Teach two Honors from the Honors Handbook.
- d. Assist in teaching requirements for one of the AY classes, culminating in investiture.
- e. Teach at least one year in an elementary or secondary school or in a college.