|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Welcome to the Pathfinder Wiki, Filipeamaldonado!
It looks like you're getting ready to begin translating the Wiki into Portuguese. That is fabulous! If you have any questions about how the translation software works, please create a topic on the Discussion page (link in the left panel). I would suggest that early in this process you will want to create a new Template:Honor_desc/pt-br. Note that this template does not go through the translation software - it's just a regular page. You should probably copy Template:Honor_desc/es and paste it into the initial version - then translate all the Spanish into Portuguese. I think all of the other major templates we use are translations, so they should be a bit easier. Ones to pay attention to:
I can (hopefully) help you with any technical hurdles. User:W126jep is working on the Spanish version, so his help will also be invaluable.
- Great to see another translator on the Wiki! As Jomegat mentioned previously, I am working on the Spanish versions. Since our two languages are similar in many aspects, I would be happy to help you with any questions you might have as I have been thoroughly testing and using the translation extension. You can talk to me through my user page or in the discussion section. Bem-vindo! --w126jep (talk) 11:25, 4 December 2014 (EST)
- Hey guys, thanks for the attention. Sorry for not reply your messages on 2014, or 2015, 2016... I've discovered this awesome community and I haven't gave the necessary attention to translate this book. My sincerely apologizes. Surely I'll need help during this (long) way, but for now, I will try to learn about the Wiki syntax. Jomegat, thanks for the tip about W126jep. I belive that the knowledge he has will help. Filipeamaldonado (talk) 11:08, 4 March 2017 (UTC)
- (Sorry, if the arrangement of words is a little weird, my writing on english it is not satisfactory yet to me)
- Good to hear from you, Filipeamaldonado! I know I certainly appreciate your efforts in translating the Answer Book into Portuguese. Even here in the United States there are many Brazilian churches and they would certainly appreciate any help in their language!
- Throughout the years and with the help from Jomegat, I have set up translated templates for much of the Answer Book in Spanish. I think the easiest thing for you to do to start would be to copy the Spanish versions and insert the Portuguese words. It definitely takes some getting used to with the Wiki syntax, but we are here to help in anything!
It's good to see you again editing on the Wikiǃ
I wanting to ask you to please be careful when looking at the Spanish versions. Make sure that when you are translating, it is set to pt-br and not es. If you accidently end up editing the Spanish template, just be sure to put it back the way it was. It is not possibe to revert changes when using the translation software, as it would be for pages in English.