AY Honor Adventurer for Christ
Go on an adventure to discover Jesus for yourself, then share the joy of Jesus with others through personal ministry, and join in with others to share more of His amazing love!
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
2. Choose three from the following.
- a. Send five homemade cards with personal messages, poems, or Bible verses to people who are in need of encouragement.
- b. Visit ten or more people and invite them to a special church or Pathfinder event.
- c. Choose a friend and visit someone who was absent from Sabbath School or church. Take them a card and homemade treat. Have a sharing time about this experience with your family and pray for this person.
- d. For one month keep your bedroom clean, your bed made, and do at least three kindness projects for each parent that show that you love them.
- e. Collect fifteen left-over Guides and pass them out to absent Sabbath School members, children in hospitals, laundromats, etc.
- f. Take a cassette recording of your pastor's sermon and special music to a shut-in for three weeks.
- g. Call your pastor, church elder, or deacon and volunteer to help him with any task he wants you to do for a period of two hours each week for three weeks.