AY Honor Currency
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Currency
Pocket change has history and meaning far beyond its spending value! Grab your spare change, convert your bills to coins at the grocery, and start earning the currency honor! You might be a Numismatist in the making!
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
8. Do two of the following:
- a. Make enlarged drawings of both sides of ten different denominations or forms of coins for your country no longer in circulation.
- b. Collect, identify, and mount 25 different foreign coins. No two coins alike.
- c. Collect and mount a type set of coins from your country minted during the 20th Century.
- d. Collect and mount a date set of series of coins for your country beginning with your birth year. (Commemorative, gold, proof, expensive, or rare coins need not be included.)
- AY Honors/Honors with an Advanced Option
- Has insignia image
- AY Honors/Artisan Master Award
- AY Honors/HonorLanding
- AY Honor Categories/Arts, Crafts and Hobbies
- AY Honors/Arts, Crafts and Hobbies
- AY Honors/Introduced in 1945
- AY Honors/Skill Level 2
- AY Honors/Approved by General Conference
- Uses HonorLanding Template
- AY Honor Config/Has Answer Key Variants