AY Honor Geocaching - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Geocaching - Advanced
Geocaching - Advanced
North American Division
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
6. Find and record at least 18 geocaches; include:
- a. Traditional cache with 3-star difficulty
- b. One Multi-level
- c. One virtual
- d. One micro
6. Complete two or more of the following:
- a. Establish and maintain a new geocache in your area for at least six months
- b. Attend a geocache meeting or event
- c. Complete a geotour, geotrail, geoarts or its equivalent (minimum of 6 geocaches found)
- d. Find two travel bugs or geocoins and place them in another cache.
- e. Hike five or more miles while geocaching.
- f. Find the two oldest caches hidden in your state or region.