AY Honor Migration
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Migration
Trace the journeys of several animal species as they migrate from one area to another. Learn about how, why, and when they do this.
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
12. Do two of the following:
- a. Participate in a conservation project that would make a positive impact for migratory animals.
- b. Talk to your group, write about, or create a video describing your experience on the conservation project completed in option a. Be sure to include information about the animals your efforts will affect.
- c. Watch a video about migration and share what you learned with your instructor.
- d. Visit a zoo, animal park, or aquarium where there are migratory animals on display. Learn three things about one of the migratory animals you observed.
- e. Take photographs of at least five migratory animals in the wild or captivity and share with your group.
- f. Visit a common resting spot of migrating animals and identify as many different species as possible.