AY Honor Papercraft Requirements
1. Define what is papercraft or paper modeling.
2. Make a list of at least five papercraft methods.
3. What are the necessary materials for papercraft?
4. What is the most used grammage (indicated) for printing/designing the models? Why shouldn't glossy or photo paper be used?
5. What are the best types of printers/printing style for the models to have a high quality?
6. Define the following terms:
- a. Tabs or flaps
- b. Fold lines
- c. Lamination
7. Construct a Biblical character in cube form, using your own design.
8. Construct two of the following models:
- a. Transportation (car, plane, boat, etc.)
- b. Construction (house, building, bridge, etc.)
- c. Animal
- d. Person or character
- e. Musical instrument
9. Construct a Biblical scene or a scene from a story with a moral (it can be your own creation or acquired from magazines or Internet). Use the models to present a reflection/devotional for your unit or Sabbath School.