AY Honor Quilting Requirements used by General Conference
1. What is a quilt? How is it used?
2. What are three main fibers used in interlining (middle layer) of a quilt.
3. What are two common methods of designing in a quilt? Define a "crazy quilt."
4. What is the difference between yarn tying and quilting?
5. What are the steps in making a quilt?
6. Construct and finish a quilt, either as an individual or group project.
7. Develop a file of at least six quilt patterns, including two patchwork and one on a patriotic theme.