|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Comics
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Write a story about the history of comics, containing its main historical facts, characteristics and characters, explaining why it is considered the Ninth Art.
- 2 2. What is a comic?
- 3 3. Describe how the script of a comic is made, citing and explaining what the steps and techniques are.
- 4 4. Prepare an image gallery showing at least 5 different studies and/or strokes of the anatomy of characters. Choose one of them to present a number of different positions drawn by you, using male and female characters.
- 5 5. Explain and draw examples made by you about the following:
- 6 6. Create a character that is one of the 12 disciples and write a comic of at least 30 frames about his missionary journey.
- 7 7. Show a comic telling the story of the magazine Mis Amigos [My Friends] (or equivalent) and put the name of the author, characters and other relevant information.
- 8 8. Draw a comic about a fun event in your club or unit.
- 9 9. Create a cover with color in size A3, in comic language, for the missionary book of the year.
- 10 References
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.