|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Arts and Crafts/Crocheting
From Pathfinder Wiki
| General Conference
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 1970
- 1 1. Define and crochet the following: ST, SP, STS, RND, INCL, DEC, and INC.
- 2 2. Make squares of at least 20 stitches of the following: SC, DC, HDC, TR, and DTR.
- 3 3. Show how to measure stitch gauge or row gauge on sample squares.
- 4 4. Know how to care for items made out of wool, orlon, nylon, and cotton.
- 5 5. Know how to make a granny square, and show something you have made using a granny square, such as a hat, scarf, pillow cover, etc.
- 6 6. Show a sample of simple edging you have made out of thread.
- 7 7. Crochet one of the following out of yarn: hat, scarf, sleeveless sweater, or slippers.
- 8 References
Earning this honor meets a requirement for:
This Honor is a component of the Artisan Master Award.
1. Define and crochet the following: ST, SP, STS, RND, INCL, DEC, and INC.
|ST, STS||stitch, stitches|
|SP, SPS||space, spaces|
|RND, RNDS||round, rounds|
2. Make squares of at least 20 stitches of the following: SC, DC, HDC, TR, and DTR.
3. Show how to measure stitch gauge or row gauge on sample squares.
Here is a good explanation: http://www.wikihow.com/Check-a-Crochet-Gauge