|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Health and Science/Math Skills II
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Math Skills II|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Know the four basic operations.
- 2 2. Explain and present the history of the square root and solve two practical examples of root extraction.
- 3 3. Present and solve two simple examples of exponentiation with integers with positive and negative exponents.
- 4 4. Draw or cut magazines or newspapers three practical examples in which we use negative and positive integers in our daily routine.
- 5 5. Demonstrate the ability to solve a numeric expression with negative and positive integers. Show two examples.
- 6 6. Research and present in writing the main fractions in our daily routine and in which situations we use each one of them.
- 7 7. Demonstrate ability to solve four basic operations, involving fractions, including calculation of LCM in the case of addition and subtraction, and end with the simplest form when possible.
- 8 8. Present in a poster the main flat figures with their characteristics and demonstrate how to calculate their area and the perimeter.
- 9 9. Demonstrate the ability to convert the main units of measurement: meter (m), square meter (m²), kilogram (kg), gram (g) and cubic meter (m³). Present three examples of conversion.
- 10 10. Present three examples of equations involving the letter "x" and solve each one giving the correct solution.
- 11 References
Earning this honor meets a requirement for: