|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Health and Science/Oral Hygiene - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Oral Hygiene - Advanced|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Oral Hygiene honor.
- 2 2. Be able to identify the following parts of the teeth, describing the function of each:
- 3 3. Describe the following dental problems:
- 4 4. What is prophy paste?
- 5 5. Describe how fluoridation occurs, describing each step.
- 6 6. What should you do when there is trauma to a tooth due to a fall?
- 7 7. What causes teeth sensitivity? How can this problem be solved?
- 8 8. What additional oral care should a person wearing braces have?
- 9 9. What additional oral care should a person wearing dentures have?
- 10 10. Create a story that illustrates ways to prevent cavities and present it in a creative way to a group of children.
- 11 References
1. Have the Oral Hygiene honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Oral Hygiene honor.