|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Ants
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. To what order and family do ants belong? Find the number of species catalogued in your country.
- 2 2. Know the life cycle of an ant.
- 3 3. Know the internal and external anatomy of an ant.
- 4 4. Discover the species of ants that do not live in colonies and name their:
- 5 5. Describe at least three characteristics that differentiate ants from other insects.
- 6 6. Know the advantages and disadvantages of ants to humans.
- 7 7. How do ants communicate?
- 8 8. Know at least ten species of ants living in your country and name their:
- 9 9. With a group or individually, complete one of the following activities:
- 10 10. Present a skit, story, music or poem of the meaning of Proverbs 6:6-11.
- 11 References