|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Nature/Macaws, Parrots and Parakeets
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Macaws, Parrots and Parakeets|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. To what order do the families of macaws, parrots, and parakeets belong? What are the main characteristics that differentiate this order from other birds?
- 2 2. Give the name of 15 species of macaws, parrots and parakeets common in your country, and be able to identify them outdoors, in capitivity or by photos.
- 3 3. Where do macaws, parrots and parakeets build their nests?
- 4 4. What characteristics from these birds grabs attention and makes them good pets? Which of these birds are the most common in your country?
- 5 5. What are the biggest threats faced by macaws, parrots and parakeets? Mention four species that are endangered.
- 6 6. Choose one of the species that is endangered and mention:
- 7 7. Choose one of the species that is not endangered and mention:
- 8 8. Where is it possible to buy a macaw, parrot or parakeet legally? Why is it not recommended to buy animals that have no legal origin?
- 9 References