|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Audio and Sound - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Audio and Sound - Advanced|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 3
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Audio and Sound honor.
- 2 2. Have a course certificate on audio and sound of at least four hours, given by a professional, within the last two years.
- 3 3. Act as an audio operator for your church for at least 6 months.
- 4 4. What does it mean and what is the importance of observing the power compatibility of the components of the sound system?
- 5 5. List ten safety measures that must be followed to keep the sound system in good condition.
- 6 6. Explain the cause and how it is possible to avoid feedback.
- 7 7. Explain the importance of using appropriate music for each situation. Then make a list of at least five congregational hymns appropriate for the following occasions (for each hymn, state the reason for choosing it, the original title and the name of the author):
- 8 8. Research and list the advantages of a system connected to a computer that uses a digital mixing program.
- 9 9. Be able to connect and disconnect all the sound equipment (console, amplifier, DVD player, etc.). Then name and demonstrate the operation of the sound system.
- 10 10. Operate only the mixing console of the church, identifying and explaining the function of the following:
- 11 11. Explain how to correctly use different types of microphones. What care should be taken when in use or stored?
- 12 References
1. Have the Audio and Sound honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Audio and Sound honor.