|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Intercessor
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Define in your own words:
- 2 2. Research in the Bible and the books of the Spirit of Prophecy about the intercessory ministry of Christ in the heavenly sanctuary.
- 3 3. Cite at least three verses different from those cited in this honor that encourage people to pray for each other.
- 4 4. Cite at least three Bible stories where one character has interceded for another.
- 5 5. Why is it important to become an intercessor? What are the benefits of praying for others?
- 6 6. Discuss the following passages with the intercessory prayer group:
- 7 7. Do two of the following activities:
- 7.1 a. Survey the people of the neighborhood or community and make a list of those interested in receiving prayers from the group. With the list of addresses of those interested, at the end of a period of at least two weeks, send a letter offering Bible studies and invite them to a special program of the club or the church.
- 7.2 b. Maintain a list of e-mails and phone numbers of members of your club and church. During church prayer services, list each new request and send messages to group members to pray in order to form a prayer network.
- 7.3 c. Create a website or blog that can receive prayer requests. Share it in the community and friends. Make it so that all the received requests are forwarded to people who can pray for them, and include yourself.
- 8 8. During at least two club meetings, participate in a moment of intercessory prayer, where members can express their prayer requests, pray for each other, and jot down the requests of others to pray during the week.
- 9 9. In consultation with the director, make a list of "absent" Pathfinders from the club and pray for them for a minimum period of 30 days. Together with the group that is completing the honor, visit or, if this is not possible, send a card telling them that they were prayed for in this period. Ask if they feel like returning and invite them to return to the club.
- 10 10. Establish a well-defined schedule for prayers. Explain why that schedule was chosen. In an interview with the pastor or elder, discover how it is possible to follow the recommendation of 1 Thessalonians 5:17.
- 11 11. Write a report about your personal experiences in completing the requirements of this honor. Cite the positive points found and observed. Mention the perceived improvements in life during this period. If the desire is to continue with the activity, give reasons.
- 12 12. During the period of this honor, include in your prayer list the members of the intercessory prayer group that are completing the honor.
- 13 References