|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Peace Maker - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Peace Maker - Advanced|
| General Conference
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2009
- 1 1. Complete the Peace Maker honor
- 2 2. Define mediation and arbitration and discuss the similarities and differences between them.
- 3 3. Identify and demonstrate the role and responsibilities of an effective mediator and arbitrator.
- 4 4. Discuss the difference between litigation (an adversarial relationship) and Christian conciliation.
- 5 5. Identify what types of conflicts should be:
- 6 6. Participate in mediating a conflict (i.e. role play) between two people or groups and discuss the process, identifying what worked. What didn't work, and why.
- 7 7. Participate in arbitrating a conflict (i.e. role play) between two people or groups and discuss the process, identifying what worked. What didn't work, and why.
- 8 References
This Honor is a component of the Spiritual Growth and Ministries Master Award.
1. Complete the Peace Maker honor
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Peace Maker honor.