|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Outreach/Web Evangelism
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 1
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. List ten different ways to evangelize using the internet.
- 2 2. List at least two virtual pages different from each other of each of the following that could help an Adventist Biblical instructor in class
- 3 3. Have accounts in the following virtual relationships networks:
- 4 Using unique tools for each one, prepare an evangelism project with dates and chosen excerpts; for one month, three times a week send a Bible verse and/or an excerpt from the Spirit of Prophecy on one of the topics from requirement 2 to all persons registered in each of the accounts.
- 5 4. Mention the importance of also keeping a routine personal evangelism plan and list the advantages and disadvantages of evangelizing only digitally.
- 6 5. What precautions should a Christian take while navigating the internet? Based on Phillipians 4:8, prepare a list of criteria for choosing web pages. Write a pledge and sign it as a commitment to follow your list of criteria.
- 7 6. List ten websites or blogs of different Pathfinder clubs and evaluate them according to the following:
- 8 7. Visit five different web pages of the Seventh-day Adventist church, identify yourself in the comments section and send ideas for new material or content of evangelism for the website.
- 9 8. Explain how the internet can help fulfill Christ's commission found in Mark 16:15.
- 10 9. "Like" and share the page fb.com/evangelismoweb and follow on Twitter @evangelismoweb. Actively participate in these communities.
- 11 10. Subscribe to the newsletter at evangelismoweb.com.
- 12 11. "Like" and share the page fb.com/clubdconquistadores and follow on Twitter @conquistadorsda. Actively participate in these communities.
- 13 12. Participate as a type of worker (intercessor, counselor, instructor) of the website biblia.com.
- 14 13. Participate in a project sponsored by evangelismoweb for the South American Division, Union or local field (Conference/Mission).
- 15 References
Earning this honor meets a requirement for: