|*Edits to the Pathfinder Wiki will be disabled on July 27, 2021 in preparation for an upgrade. The upgrade is scheduled to take place on August 3, 2021. During the upgrade, we expect the Wiki to be available only intermittently. Once the upgrade is complete, users will again be able to perform edits. Thanks!|
*Las ediciones al Wiki de Conquistadores se desactivarán el 27 de julio de 2021 en preparación para una actualización. La actualización está programada para el 03 de agosto de 2021. Durante la actualización, esperamos que el Wiki esté disponible solo de forma intermitente. Una vez que se complete la actualización, los usuarios podrán volver a realizar ediciones. ¡Gracias!
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Drilling & Marching - Advanced/Requirements
Drilling & Marching - Advanced
1. Have the Drilling and Marching Honor.
2. With a unit guidon, demonstrate the following basic positions:
- a. Order Guidon
- b. Carry Guidon
- c. Salute at Order
- d. Salute at Carry
- e. Present Guidon
- f. Raise Guidon
3. Demonstrate how and when to use the guidon's basic position during all drill commands.
4. Be a member of an active drill team that has performed at least twice in the past year in a special community, conference, or public activity.
5. Demonstrate ability to keep in step with the drill team and move as a part of it at all times.
6. As a member of a drill team, do four fancy (precision) drill routines, at least one of which includes combination commands.
7. Command a drill team of at least four people, putting the team through basic maneuvers, starting directional commands on the proper foot, and distinguishing between preparatory commands and commands of execution.
8. Command an entire Pathfinder Club in at least ten basic drill movements, including Open Ranks.
9. With a unit (or a selected flag guard), formally raise and lower the national flag at a summer camp ceremony, a special Pathfinder meeting, Pathfinder Day program, camporee, or some similar program or ceremony. Also demonstrate posting the national and Pathfinder flag.