|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Recreation/Hiking - Advanced/Requirements
Hiking - Advanced
1. Have the Hiking 1 Honour.
2. Complete at least two of the following. Note: In situations where there are Pathfinders etc available to do the Hiking 1 Honour, it is expected that options ‘a’ and ‘b’ will be fulfilled. Options ‘c’ or ‘d’ can only be done if it is impractical to do option ‘a’ or option ‘b’.
- a. Participate in the training of others in the Hiking 1 Honour
- b. Assist in organising and accompany a person (or persons) in fulfilling at least two of the hikes listed in Requirement 11 of the Hiking 1 Honour.
- c. Develop a set of comprehensive notes which may be used for training others in the Hiking 1 Honour.
- d. Make a presentation on the skills you have gained in earning the Hiking 1 Honour. Include at least three memorable events.
3. Make two brief presentations on ‘hiking’ events in scripture.
4. Have the following hiking record, which includes a fully detailed log. At least one hike must be done in untracked conditions:
- a. Two (2) hikes: duration three (3) days and two (2) nights
- b. One (1) hike: duration five (5) days and four (4) nights