|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Computing III - Regular
From Pathfinder Wiki
|Computing III - Regular|
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 3
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Have the Computing II - Intermediate honor.
- 2 2. Submit a report of at least 1000 words about third generation computers.
- 3 3. Define the following terms:
- 4 4. During maintenance, what equipment and techniques should be used in order to protect the computer components from damage caused by static electricity?
- 5 5. What does backup mean? Why is it important to do it?
- 6 6. Make a spreadsheet of the costs of your house, entering the expenses and income of one month, using an electronic spreadsheet editor.
- 7 7. What does the term database mean?
- 8 8. What does equipment and version compatibility mean?
- 9 9. How can computers be interconnected in an office or company?
- 10 10. What are the types of existing networks?
- 11 11. Describe three current options for the following areas:
- 12 References
1. Have the Computing II - Intermediate honor.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Computing II - Intermediate honor.