AY Honor Fire Safety
From Pathfinder Wiki
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
5. Fire Extinguishers - Complete all of the following:
- a. Know and understand the different classes of fires and the types of extinguishers needed to put them out.
- b. With a qualified instructor, know how to use a fire extinguisher to put out a small fire.
- c. Know when to quit attempting to put out a fire and evacuate. Discuss the reasons why keeping a clear exit is important.
- d. Properly inspect a minimum of five (5) fire extinguishers in your school, church, or other public building. Report your findings to your instructor or group.