|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Adventist Youth Honors Answer Book/Vocational/Nautical Flags
From Pathfinder Wiki
| South American Division
|| Skill Level 2
Year of Introduction: 2012
- 1 1. Why does the International Code of Signals (ICS) exist, what does it do and where is it used?
- 2 2. Know the meaning of a pennon.
- 3 3. Through drawings or pictures, make a table displaying nautical flags and their meanings, signs, letters and numbers, as well as the message that flag transmits when displayed by itself.
- 4 4. Demonstrate ten examples of combinations of nautical flags.
- 5 5. Identify the four substitute cornets and their uses.
- 6 6. Maintain a conversation between two groups, using nautical flags, indicating their single and summed meanings with a minimum distance of 300 meters between the two groups.
- 7 References