|The NAD Team has come up with a list of honors that can possibly be earned at home during the COVID-19 shut-down.|
Check it out!
El liderazgo de la División Norteamericana he creado una lista de especialidades que posiblemente se pueden desarrollar en casa durante la cuarentena del COVID-19.
Investiture Achievement/Ranger/Making Friends
Role-play the story of the Good Samaritan and think of ways you can serve your neighbors and carry out three of your ideas.
Read the story of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10:25-37 to refresh your memory, then role play the story to make it come alive.
For ideas of how to serve your neighbors, see answers to Requirement 2 (point 10) below.
Fulfill requirements #1, #5 and #10 of the Family Life Honor.
1. Describe the attitudes that the members of the family should have toward one another as described in the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy.
5. Make a list of some of the things your family spends money on. Explain your responsibility towards the finances of your family.
10. List five ways you can show concern for or interest in your neighbors.
A possible list might include:
- Talk to them!
- Bring them cookies.
- Take their dog for a walk.
- Invite them to our home for a visit.
- Cut their grass without being asked (but ask them first out of respect).
- Rake their leaves.
- Do not park in their assigned parking spaces.
- Keep your own place looking nice.
- In snowy weather:
- Shovel their sidewalk or driveway (or help them do this).
- Dig out their car.
- When they are away from home:
- Offer to care for their pets.
- Offer to get their mail and newspapers.
- Keep an eye on their place.
Complete Ranger requirements
You must complete the requirements listed above this one on the current page.
Complete the Family Life Honor, if not previously earned.
This Wiki has a page with instructions and tips for earning the Family Life honor.