AY Honor Sign Language Interpreter
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Sign Language Interpreter
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
8. Fulfill one of the following requirements:
- a. Be an interpreter in your church, interpreting at least once a week for a minimum of six months.
- b. Work as an interpreter in any institution or company, for at least three months.
- c. Be an instructor of a sign language course for at least one semester.
- d. If you have already met requirements a, b or c in the past, meet one of them again for at least one month.