This template displays a header at the top of an honor requirements page.
If a page argument is given, it will display the header for that page.
- Otherwise it assumes that the parent page is an honor page and display a header for that.
If an honorname argument is given, it will display that as the honor name at the top.
- Otherwise, it will try to pull the honorname from the page argument (or from PAGENAME if no page is given) using #titleparts (starting at the third element of the page name, and displaying only one element). The honorname argument might be useful for translations.
- I've not tried to make this look nice. I've been concentrating on the mechanics. Feel free to fix the aesthetics!
- DONE: Add the year of introduction (we need to get #switchcategory working or this will be an insane errand).
- DONE: Add the insignia. We might want to create an insignia page at AYHAB/<category>/<honor>/Insignia for each honor and just include that. I don't think we can fish the insignia out of the honor, but maybe DPL can manage somehow. If it can, it could also extract the year from the parent's honor_desc as well.
- DONE: Add the approval authority.