To add a tiny icon for a region (such as or ) and have it correctly displayed in the honor index for a non-NAD honor, follow these steps:
- Upload the image with the naming convention "XXXX_tiny.png", where XXXX is the abbreviation of the region (ex. South American Division = SAD). The Division Honor template is used to pull the correct image.
- Make sure to include the abbreviation given in the image file name into the Division Abbreviation template.
- Make sure the name of the regional organization is included in the Authorities Localization page.
- When creating the Overview page for the honor, make sure to include the Insignia Source parameter in the HonorLanding template and add the name or abbreviation of the region.
- This will activate the Insignia Source template.
- The Division Abbreviation template will switch the name to the regional abbreviation, if necessary. This will allow the Honor Index template to then find the "DivAbbrev+tiny" image file and display it in the index.