AY Honor Braille Requirements used by South American Division
1. What is Braille?
2. Write a biography of Louis Braille of at least one page.
3. What is epicritic sensitivity?
4. What are Braille papers, slates and styluses?
5. What is a Perkins Brailler?
6. What is a Braille cell?
7. What are Grades 1, 2 and 3 of the Braille system and what do they mean?
8. Take a class to learn to write and read in Braille. The class can be online or in person.
9. Transcribe, in the presence of an instructor, the Bible verses of Mark 10:46-52.
10. Read, in Braille, at least 90 words a minute.
11. Write a short letter with a Biblical message to someone visually impaired.
12. Discuss the message of John 9 with your instructor.