AY Honor Canoeing
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Canoeing
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
7. With clothes on:
- a. Capsize a canoe in deep water.
- b. Right canoe and stow paddles and kneeling pad.
- c. Get in canoe filled with water and paddle with hands or paddle for 25 yards (22.9 meters).
- d. Disrobe, stow clothes and paddle, go overboard, hold on to bow of canoe with one hand, swim and tow swamped canoe to shore.
- e. Empty canoe properly and land it (candidate must be accompanied by a lifeguard in an equipped lifeboat).