AY Honor Cultural Food Preparation Requirements
From Pathfinder Wiki
1. Cook a meal using local methods and foods by yourself.
See example below.
- a. Materials
- i. Raw foods (e.g. Dalo, cassava, yams, sweet potatoes, taro leaves, etc.)
- ii. Banana leaves or other leaves used in your area.
- iii. Stones
- iv. Firewood
- v. Banana stems
- vi. Coconut leaves
- b. Methods
- i. Light the fire first.
- ii. Pile the firewood in order (criss-cross method).
- iii. Put all the stones on top of the firewood.
- iv. Let the fire completely burn the wood until you notice that the stones are red-hot.
- v. Clean the lovo/oven.
- vi. Put the smashed up banana stems on top of the stones.
- vii. Start to put all the raw foods on top of the banana stems.
- viii. Cover it up first with green coconut leaves before you completely cover it with leaves and leave it for one to one and a half hours.
- ix. Uncover the lovo/oven and the food is ready.