AY Honor Horsemanship - Advanced
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Horsemanship - Advanced
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
14. Negotiate a simple three element trail obstacle course set up on level ground riding at a walk. Choose from the following:
- a. Step over log or pole, maximum height of 16 inches (40.6 cm).
- b. Pass between 2 barrels or bales of hay spaced 45 inches (1.1 meters) apart.
- c. Zigzag between poles set at 12-foot (3.6 meters) intervals.
- d. Walk into a large hey-hole, 15-foot (4.6 meters) circle, turn and exit without stepping on or crossing any borderline.