AY Honors/Marsupials & Monotremes
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Marsupials & Monotremes/en
Marsupials & Monotremes
South Pacific Division
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
8. Do one of the following:
- a. Observe a marsupial (or group of marsupials) in its native habitat and write a report of no less than 100 words describing your observations. (For those living in Australia, this is the preferred option).
- b. Write a report of your visit to a natural history museum, wild-life sanctuary, zoo, etc. indicating in no less than 100 words, the extent of your observations. Confine your report to marsupials.
- c. Give a talk of at least three minutes, to a group of people about marsupials or a particular marsupial.
- d. Guide (or assist in guiding) a group of young people (ie Friends or Companions) on a visit to a museum, zoo or sanctuary where there are marsupials.
- Category:Has insignia image
- AY Honors/Secondary
- AY Honors/HonorLanding/en
- AY Honor Categories/Nature/en
- Category:AY Honors/Nature
- AY Honors/Introduced in Unknown/en
- AY Honors/Skill Level 2/en
- AY Honors/Approved by South Pacific Division/en
- Uses HonorLanding Template
- AY Honor Config/Has Crosslink Honors
- Missing Localization/All/Marsupials AY Honor.png/en