AY Honor Media Broadcast Ministry Answer Key
- Streaming Media is the transport of audio or video content over the internet for instantaneous use by the receiver. Unless the content is streamed live, the content is received as a single file, where it can be fast-forward, rewind, or paused as desired.
- Radio webcasting is the streaming of audio over the internet. Internet radio service providers use this method to stream genres of music from anywhere to your computer or other devices that are capable of receiving internet connections.
- Podcasting is the downloading of media which is not streaming. Audio and video files are stored on servers and presented in a format for the users to select.
- Traditional radio, although it is available as streaming radio, is valuable for its local information on weather, community involvement, and music.
- A television channel is a physical or virtual channel that a television station or network uses to distribute audio and video content.
- Ability to watch church services at home or elsewhere
- Listen to pre-recorded services and sermons at anytime
- Live streaming of services that can be viewed around the world
- Easy accessibility
- Less physical use of the bible and hymnal
- Can take away from the worship experience
- Dependency on technology to work
- More focus on the handheld device rather than the sermon
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.
If a situation arises where a church member cannot attend church, the option is available where they can view the entire service from home using any capable device.
If a sermon was preached that someone you know needed to hear, whether they were members or not, the ability to point that person to the sermon to they can see it at home or on the go is awesome.
Access to Christian based internet radio plays a major role in reaching masses of people. Then everlasting message of Christ can be shared with the entire world, translated into hundreds of languages for the purpose of leading those to Him.