AY Honor Midnight Sun
From Pathfinder Wiki
< AY HonorsAY Honors/Midnight Sun/en
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
3. Find a place where you can observe the sun at its lowest position during the night and do the following:
- a. Calculate the exact time for the sun's lowest position (take into consideration daylight saving time if applicable).
- b. Stay awake until the sun has reached its lowest position and take a landscape picture that shows the sun and some surrounding nature. Make sure not to look directly into the sun without proper protection.
- c. Look around you and take note of how the nature reacts to the continuous sunlight.
- d. Find information on the time period the midnight sun phenomenon is visible at your point of observation.