AY Honor Sanctuary
Encounter the realness of the desert sanctuary and through hands-on experiences and activities discover its value to your 21st century experience.
The Challenging Part
The most challenging requirement of this honor is probably this:
2. Draw a scale model of the sanctuary, the court yard and the position of all the furnishings. (Remember to add N, S, E, W)
8. Do one of the following:
- a. Make or assemble a simple 3D scale model of the sanctuary using molding media, cardstock, LEGO, or other artistic media.
- b. Use foil, cardboard, newspaper, or similar temporary construction materials to create full-sized or nearly full sized models of one or more of the pieces of sanctuary furniture.
- c. With string and tent stakes, or their equivalent, measure out and outline the dimensions of the sanctuary.
- d. Assist with the set up and take down of a full-size model of the sanctuary if available in your area.